In observance of Independence Day, most City of Atlanta offices will be closed on Monday, July 3rd and Tuesday, July 4th. The ATL311 Customer Service Center will have modified operation hours of 7AM -4PM Monday, July 3rd and will be closed Tuesday, July 4th.
All solid waste collections including pick-up of household garbage, recycling and yard trimmings will follow the schedule below.
Collections will be postponed by one day after the holiday (Tuesday, July 4th) for the remainder of the week as follows:
– Monday collections will occur on Monday
– Tuesday collections will occur on Wednesday
– Wednesday collections will occur on Thursday
– Thursday collections will occur on Friday
– Friday collections will occur on Saturday
For more information on City of Atlanta services visit ATL311.com 24/7.