The City of Atlanta currently collects bulk rubbish within each quadrant one week out of each month. Beginning April 1, 2019, Solid Waste Services will schedule bulk pick-ups.
Things to Know for Scheduled Bulk Pick-Up Beginning April 1, 2019:
• Customers may have up to 12 scheduled bulk pick-ups a year; if exceeded, the resident is charged a fee of $325
• Bulk items shall not be placed at the curb before 7 p.m. on the day before the scheduled pick-up day
• If bulk items are placed on the curb before 7 p.m. the day before, a citation will be issued
• If bulk items are placed on the curb without scheduling, written warnings will be issued from April 2019-June
• Effective July 1, 2019, residents will be charged $325 for not scheduling bulk
• Bulk must be scheduled in advance
What is considered bulk?
• Mattresses (3 or more)
• Sleeper sofa
• Dining room set
• White goods (washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove)
• Bedroom suite (dresser + chest of drawers + nightstand + mattress)
• 20+ bags of yard trimmings
What is not considered bulk?
• Motor Vehicle Parts
• Building Material/Construction & Demolition Waste
How do you schedule bulk pick-up?
• Call 311 at 404-546-0311
• Online at www.ATL311.com
• Mobile app by searching ATL311 in your app store
• @ATL311 on social media
For more information click here!