The City of Atlanta (COA) is keeping abreast of ongoing developments involving the coronavirus (COVID-19). Recommended steps for protecting yourself and your family include:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with disposable wipes.
• If you have recently returned from a country with ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) infections, monitor your health and follow the instructions of public health officials.
NOTE: City of Atlanta closures and/or changes to service delivery will be communicated via network, social media and the COA website.
For additional information regarding the City of Atlanta’s response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the City’s website (link below).